A little bit of light fabrication this morning to make an aluminium template panel to cover the hole in the dash and hold the buttons. If I like it, I’ll keep it… if not I’ll use the carbon fibre panel I made earlier.
I masked off the aluminium’s sheet, used the in snips to cut out the shape and then a hammer and my vice (as an anvil!) to tidy the edges up.
To add the holes I’ll need some cutting oil. This is down at the garage at the moment. It’s a bit chilly but I might pop down to the garage later. If I do this then I’ll be able to replace the spade connector I pulled off last weekend and test the new hazard switch… we’ll see!