Jobs done…

Okay so I’ve updated the brake and ball joint pages as both jobs are done! This is an important milestone as everything that would stop me from driving the car on a track is now addressed and the car should get through it’s MOT in April.

I’m planning to get out at the weekend (weather permitting) and get some miles covered. I’ve got a new microphone to record the sound and am putting the GoPro charging now!!

Leave a comment

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: